Our associates bring global vision, market insights and disciplined process to supply chain solutions for the world’s leading companies. Contract logistics expertise and broad industry knowledge ensure our solution design, warehousing, fulfilment and transportation services help companies be more productive, efficient and competitive. In all cases, the customer’s business needs are at the centre of everything we do – from initial situation analysis to the continuous improvement programmes that help deliver better results every day.
Warehouse Supervisor - Sumatera Utara
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experiences in Logistics / distribution processes and supporting systems
- Have capability to analyze and solve problems
- People management skills; ability to work with others and influence them to accomplish objectives
- Strong Leadership skills
- Able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Have moderate English ability
- Determine and self motivated
- Full-Time positions available