The school currently caters for Early Childhood to Grade 10 students. There are 6 classes with composite groupings being determined annually by roll numbers. Currently the enrollment is 55 with 24 nationalities being represented among the student body and faculty. Class sizes can be up to 15 students.
The school is broadly organised into two groups. The PYP from Early Childhood through to Grade Five, and the MYP from Grade Six - Ten. The Principal and the MYP and PYP Coordinators make up the Leadership Team. There are currently specialist teachers for Music, Visual Art, Bahasa Indonesia, Drama, Technology and PE. Teachers in the PYP generally teach a broad range of subjects, but in the MYP there is increased specialisation.
- Undergraduate D3/S1 in Computer
- Fluent in English
- Self motivated, energetic and proactive with solving problems
- Able to work as part of a team with students, teachers and design technology instruction
- Minimum 1 year experience handling and troubleshooting Server and Client network
- Familiar with Desktop Publishing, Office Application, Image and AV editing, Internet Application, ACtive Directory, DHCP, DNS, Samba, Distributed File System, RAID and Backup System, Microsoft, Mac Network Sharing
- Proficient in troubleshooting Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server Environment, Network and Cabling, Windows Server, Exchange Server, File Server and Internet Server
Closing date February 8, 2013. Please hand deliver your application to :
Medan International School
Jl. Jamin Ginting Km. 10 Medan 20141